Springdale Montessori is an independent early education school serving children from 15 months to 6 years old in Iselin, New Jersey.. Springdale Montessoril prepares students for lifelong success in half-day and full-day preschool, kindergarten, and after-school programs. Our mission is to guide children on a path of creativity and curiosity while building self-awareness, academic skills, empathy, and confidence. The curriculum follows a Montessori approach that encourages students to work independently and in groups, to develop self-esteem, self-discipline, time management skills, and problem-solving abilities. Children learn in state-of-the-art environments with teachers encouraging an open communication of ideas.
Our school is more than building foundational mathematical skills and learning basic language development .At Springdale Montessori we offer our students a wide range of enrichment activities, while extending beyond the traditional elements of the Montessori classroom.
Springdale Montessori offers the following Enrichment Classes
- Introduction to Foreign Language (Spanish)
- Introduction to Sign Language
- Music and Movemen
“Our care of the child should be governed, not by the desire to make him learn things, but by the endeavor always to keep burning within him that light which is called intelligence.” -Maria Montessori
Why We are different
All of our teachers exceed NJ state licensing standards and requirements:
- NJ licensed and Certified in all Training provided by NJCCIS.
- All of our Lead Teachers are Montessori Certified and have over 10 years of experience.
- Every member of our team is CPR/First Aid certified and has received a training on food allergy awareness and Epi-pen administration.
- Our Teachers are passionate about early childhood education and are committed to providing the most outstanding learning experience combined with a warming environment for each and every child.
- Our Staff goes above and beyond in making sure each and every child’s needs are fully met along with the families and our community.
- Our Lead teachers create a curriculum that is created to fit the child’s individual academic needs.
- Each teacher’s curriculum is designed to cater to each child’s individual needs.
At Springdale Montessori, we believe in giving back to the community. Our school is very involved with the community. We work closely with the Mayor of Woodbridge and participate in many events. We always look for new ways in giving back to the community and showing the kids how to be kind to one another, along with teaching them how to care for their community. We work with
- Toys for Tots
- Food Banks
- Actively involved on Earth Day
- American Heart Association (Heart Heroes)
Springdale Montessori went above and beyond to help the Covid-19 Heroes by donating snack bags to the local firefighters, police officers, and healthcare workers.
Springdale Montessori strongly believes in
“The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.” -Albert Schweitzer